TIPS FOR SELLERS
Selling your home should not be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a Professional REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I will respect my Fiduciary responsibilities and will represent Your Best Interests above all others.
- Complete a comparative market analysis to help you understand the way the market will value your home.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best terms to meet your individual needs.
- Help you find your next home and address all of your questions about chosen market area.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
Attorney fees for preparation of the Deed and closing documents, payoff of any existing mortgages or other liens, preparation of powers of attorney when needed.
State and Local property transfer taxes and fees based on the sales price.
Real estate agent commissions as determined by the brokerage agreement.
Real estate taxes, utilities, Homeowners Association and/or Condo dues will be prorated to the date of closing.
Homeowners and Condominium Resale Disclosures packages are usually ordered from the associations prior to listing.
Inspections as negotiated in the contract, such as pest, radon, well, septic and other inspections.
Miscellaneous fees can accrue to correct problems identified by the home inspection during contingency removal negotiations.