TIPS FOR BUYERS
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a Professional REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial guidance to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I will honor fiduciary duties and represent your interests at all times. I will;
- Assure that you see all the properties that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding suitable homes to getting the best financing, negotiating a contract and assisting through the closing.
- Advise, when indicated, of the need to seek professional accounting or legal advice and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Provide resources to answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Meet with a reputable lender and be pre-approved for a loan that meets your needs.
- Learn about the communities and neighborhoods that may best meet your needs.
- Identify important features you would like in your new home.
Closing Costs to Expect:
I will be happy to prepare an accurate estimate of expected charges based on your selection of property, lender and closing agent.
- Lender fees can include charges for appraisals, loan processing, underwriting, flood certification, document preparation and establishing an escrow and tax service accounts.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurances, attorney fees, title search, title insurance, and inspections such as termites, well, septic, and home inspections
- Government fees include state and local deed and mortgage recording fees and tax stamps.
- Escrow and interest fees usually include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and any mortgage insurance premiums.